Thursday, June 18, 2009

4A - Irony

Sorry 3ala hal '3aibah il 6weelah, I have no excuse other than the fact that I got lazy. I'll post again soon! Oh and yes, THERE'S A CLIFFHANGER. So please don't leave me a comment mentioning the cliffhangers, I am aware they're there ! HAHAHA xDD

Continued(just to refresh your memory)
I took a deep breath, clenched my fist, and just as I was going to knock the door, something caught my eye by the window. I looked through, and saw something I never thought I’d see in my life, ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What followed was a stream of mixed emotions that was interrupted by what felt like my mobile vibrating.

I took it out, and saw that I have one new message. It was from Reem.

“a5555, I feel like such a traitor to tell you this, but it’s for your own sake. Please don’t tell Haifa I told you, but she’s with someone else.”

Yeah well, thanks for that, but it’s a bit too late for it now! I’ve already found that out for myself.

Wow was I so irrational? Why didn’t I listen to Reem? Why am I such a firkin DUMB idiot? Of course Haifa doesn’t wana be with someone like me.

I just needed to think by myself. I got off the stairs leading to the front door, and got back into my car.

I turned the radio on, and coincidentally it was: “Where did I go wrong” by Aerosmith. Il irony wa9la 7adha il 9ara7a. I go over to tell a girl I love her, and find she’s with the biggest asshole on the planet. Then, I hear the song: Where did I go wrong?

What’s next? Shay bi9eer 7ag Haifa so I feel crappier than I already feel? I wouldn’t be surprised, given that tonight is MY NIGHT.

I drove around the block, and around, for about 2 hours. HOW was he holding her like that HOW! MY HAIFA! Ga3deen 3al sofa, all cuddled up and shit, with the blanket I bought Haifa around them, and a glass bowl of popcorn between the two. Not just any popcorn, CARAMEL-COVERED POCORN –MY FAVORITE.

5ala9 ta3abt, and I stopped the car a few houses down the road. I got down from the car and I lit a cigarette. I don’t normally smoke, but when things get shitty like this, I just do, it’s a psychological thing. As I was lighting my cigarette, sima3t 9ar5a, it sounded like it was coming from a girl. I quickly stepped on my cigarette, and moved closer to Haifa’s house, as the sound was coming from there. The shouts became more frequent, and an argument started to quickly build up, it felt like it was leading to massive damage. I moved closer to the window, and heard what was going on.

“HAIFA, cool down, I can explain.”

“Explain? Explain WHAT? A9LAN I’M HAPPY I SAW THAT MESSAGE, I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MESSAGE SINCE THE DAY I GOT WITH YOU, THAT CURSED BLESSED DAY.”

“WTH are you on about? Cursed blessed sht5arbi6een inti? Just shut up and let me talk”

“YOU WANA KNOW? BECAUSE WHEN I GOT WITH YOU, I REALIZED THAT I REALLY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED WITH OMAR, NOT WITH SOME CONTROL FREAK LIKE YOU!!”

Wait, wait, waaaaaaait a minute. Let me repeat that. “Gotten involved with Omar” Ahhhhhhh. WAIT WHAT? She wanted to be with me? INZEN WHY DIDN’T SHE !

“HAIFA, I7TIRMI NAFSICH A7SAN MAY9EER SHAY ...”

“AISH RA7 ITSAWI? SAWI ILEE TABEEEE YA 3OMRI.”

Shit, I needed to do something, bas aish! Bas why the hell am I here? Why am I outside her house at a time like THIS?!

“HAIFA, SIKTI, YOU’RE DRIVING ME NUTS. LET ME EXPLAIN.”

“THERE’S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN. MIN MEEN HAY IL TEXT YA 7AMAD?!? BABE O MADRI SHINO? BABE ILEE YI9FIG WAYHIK YAL ZAG.”

And then, glass shattering, followed by a thud which introduced utter silence that brought up the sound of the night cockroaches.

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YOU POSTEDDDD
    brb ill read :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA. :P :P

    Indeeed I did :)

    And enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!! can you please post more often i love ur story!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, il7een summer so whenever I'm free I'll try to post. Thanks for the support :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. UR BAAACK:D wb we missed you;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG WELCOME BACK!! i was wondering whr u disappeared to.. well good to have u back.. i adored the post walla.. love ur story o cant wait 4 more.. Thanx 4 the post daaahling..

    ReplyDelete
  8. action!!:D 7asafa she wanted to be with him but I hope that it's not too late now

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS GUYS for the support,
    anddd the welcoming :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG
    DUUUUUDE
    I totally love this <3
    Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your story is amazing ... I love where its going :D

    -N

    ReplyDelete
  12. A777 Qawiya! What Happened?
    Please Post Sooner This Time...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teenager At Sea: thanks, and don't worry.

    Starlight: Karma? Mafahamt :P Ma3ach wila in my blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay so i just read youre blog ilyom oo oh how i love it ! awalan its GREAT to have a guy blogger y3ni ta'3yeer a males point of veiw.. oo thaneeyan i looove the drama this may sound mean cus obviously somthing bad happend but the drama just gets me so hyped up !

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. finally, you posted alf alf mabrook i guess?!:P

    i love the way areosmith were on the radio, seriously you made my day:P

    loving where everything is going and please post soon will you? your readers are waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm trying my best :D :P
    Thanks fo the comment

    ReplyDelete
  17. proffesional cliff hanger enta ! agool 3ad lat5aleena mt3algeen ehnee aba a3arf shu y9eer :( ! your talented dont stop keep going ...ashoofk m5tfee mn elsa7a :S

    ReplyDelete
  18. The gods used Christainity as temptation to repel people away from themselves, the pentagram being the holy symbol of the gods, and of their Chosen One's teachings, the Second Coming, Lucifer.
    Don't forget::::It is not a house of Jesus.
    Christianity is evil. It is responsible for slavery of Africans. It is responsible for this wickedness known as the United States.
    There is a major difference between how Europe and the rest of the world were inflicted with xtianity:::Push vs. pull strategy. As a result, expect the "1000 years with Jesus on Earth" may be reserved for the Europeans and few others who were forced into this evil religion:::The god's management of culpability defines the level of compensation everyone receives.
    The god's primary goal with this Situation was the minimization of culpability arising from the 20th century and liberal counter-culture. Everything I have taught is true. Now that this Situation is complete you people have been taught. The gods are no longer/minimally responsible from this point forward, pitiful "reach around" compensation for ruining your Planet Earth. Their empty promise "We'll make it up to him." has been met with similar inadequate compensation, and the gods will find a way to wash their hands of this obligation to me as well.
    Morality is irrelevant. If they were honest how little they ultimately intended to grant me my sacrifice would have ended long ago, but they used this lie "We'll make it up to him." to further my misery, just as they do with all of you, adhering strictly to positioning, with absolution of obligation on the agenda for the future.
    My experience is obscene. I paid everything. But at least they got what they wanted.
    The gods may be immortal but they are not divine:::Man invented god 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years ago.
    Artificial god.

    ReplyDelete