Saturday, May 2, 2009

3

Hello everyone! I'm soooo sorry I took so long to post again! Here's for the delay !
OH and btw, Reem is Omar's best friend. She's also Haifa's best friend. (just to clear up so there's no confusion)! Enjoy ;)

I wake up to the fuzzy image of knocked over Prozac bottles, a ripped-open plastic needle case, and to a blurred outline of what looked like Rose.

The words were still stuck in my head.
“Face the reality , reality, reality, reality, reality, reality, reality, reality, reality, reality, reality, reality.”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Almost 2 years ago

“Omar, you can’t do this, you don’t know how she feels about you!!”

“REEM! I DON’T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE! 5alaaaaaa9 magdar, I’ve waited LONG enough.”

“Omar, trust me, you don’t wana do this. I’m your best friend, but I’m Haifa’s best friend as well. I want what’s best for both of you, and just trust me when I say this, you DO NOT want to do what you’re about to do.”

“Why? Why do you think it’s such a bad idea? I have to let her know how I feel.”

“Bas. You’re only going to end up hurting yourself!”

“La 7ilfi bas? How exactly?”

“JUST DON’T DO IT! BAS OMAR! THINK ABOUT THIS AND DONT BE IRRATIONAL! BASIK 3AD! THINK!”

“No, this is the one time I’m not going to listen to you. I want this, I need her in my life.”

“FINE! Do whatever you want! But don’t make me say I told you so!”

“What the HELL is your problem? Why don’t you want me to do this?”

“What the hell is my problem giltlee? Okay Omar, go over to Haifa’s. Tell her how you feel! DO IT! It’s SUCH a GOOD IDEA! Go!”

“OKAY! I WILL! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!” and I hung up. Hay best friend? A best friend wants what’s best for you. This is what I want, why doesn’t she want it for me as well? A5555 I just don’t get this girl sometimes.

I picked up my phone. Menu, Messages, New Message, Text Message. To : Reem. I’m sorry about earlier, I was rude, but I have to do this. You know how I am, lama a7i6 shay in my head, I won’t stop until I get it. If you really wana stop me, give me a good reason not to do what I’m about to do.

I hit the shower, changed, sprayed on some perfume and hopped into my Mercedes.

Haifa’s parents were out for the weekend, so I knew it would be fine for me to head over.

The 15 minute drive felt like it was 15 hours, with my heart pacing along with every engine rev, but I finally got there.

I checked my phone one last time before I got down, but still nothing from Reem. No message, no missed call. I feel like shit about what happened earlier, and I’m starting to have a bad feeling about this. Bs 5ala9, I’ve come this far, and I got into a fight with Reem over this, I’m not going to back out. I walked towards the door, and stood there. I was scared to knock the door. I didn’t know what I was going to say, or do. I haven’t thought about this, at ALL.

I took a deep breath, clenched my fist, and just as I was going to knock the door, something caught my eye by the window. I looked through, and saw something I never thought I’d see in my life, ever.


24 comments:

  1. Another cliffhanger?
    Really?
    Whyy do you do this to me?
    I need to find out what happens next !
    I LOVE your writing style by the way, post the next one soon ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat did u see? W please next time no more cliff hangers, w longer posts plzz 0=] it's too short =[ 7adi indimajt w faj2a.... nothing;p can't wait till the next post, soon please... i wanna know ish'shaf;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O
    Omg stop doing that, please? I need to know what happensss! Very well written mashalla, can't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did he see?:|
    a7ess Reem is such a good friend;p
    Nice post;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOL!
    BAL! OKAY GUYS ! No more cliff hangers.. At least not for the next post ! :p

    Thanks for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7aram 3alaik don't do this. i need to know what happened and don't make us wait!!!;>

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha me sorry:(
    loool ka i deleted it;) and you remove it permanently:p and i'll comment again

    Mashala 3alaik, once again a spectacular, amazingly written post;*

    and shouf, sh3alaik:p
    http://loversdivine.blogspot.com/2009/05/bombs.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur the 2nd blog that I read oo I was looking forward to reading it since your a guy:p it's nice to see some of our sex out there sharing their talent 3alashan moo bas il banat:p then we can form a patch against the girls haha:p oo mashallah 5osh 8i9a wayed 7ilwa o i'm really looking frwrd to reading the rest good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous: Thanksss, o afaa 3alaich ill post soon :D

    Cupid ;* : hahahahaha ! thank you SO much..

    Khaled: thanksssss :D EE WALLLLLAH mb kil shay il banat ! :P bas 5alhom ygoolon lina we live in a male dominated society - yeah, right. :) hahaha, laa im jking! thanks for the support anyways. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG what is it????

    Mushu...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG WHAT DID HE SEE??!!

    love ur writing style o how EVERY POST ENDS WITH A CLIFFHANGER:P its a good way to keep ur readers intrigued and wanting more.. AND I AM SOOO INTRIGUED o wana know what happens next...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dazzlin : I think you're the first person who actually understands why I end every post with a cliff hanger. My blog is still new - how am I supposed to pull my readers back ? Anyway, you'll find out soon enough what he saw. :)
    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lool I think I should start doing that with my posts even though they r one post stories (each post has a story inspired by a song).. I agree with u even tho ur story doesn't need it its still nice to have the cliffhanger effect.. anyways enough of my babbling cant wait till the next post..

    ReplyDelete
  14. another dude with haifa right? as much as I hate the cliffhanger, I loooove the cliffhanger :D

    but dude seriously your writing is off the chaaain mashalah 3laaaik, I bet you he saw her with another guy, 9a7?? no okay okay I will just wait ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the comments everyone !! :D

    You'll find out what happens soon enough, don't worry :)

    Thanks for the support !

    ReplyDelete
  16. may9eeeer :( ga3d it3athib 5alg allah int...
    i considered all the possibilities under the sun of 1st why he was in bed and he has a nurse and 2nd what he saw..

    very well written!! you are talented! You've got me hooked ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whimsical Flutters* : Hahahaha! Shda3wa msawyatni mojrim wilaaa shay ! :P '5alg allah' Hehehe! Anyway, what did you think of ? I'd love to know!! :D

    And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you write, but pleaseeeee, stop leaving us hanging. Actually, no, it's fine. But now I'm literally clawing at the keys of my laptop cause of how badly I want to read the next chapter. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore the fact that your a guy writing a blog, we don't see it that much and I'm glad you've decided to :)

    I'm already hooked on your story, do keep going.

    Post soon,

    ReplyDelete
  20. ?!?!:O not a cliffhanger ya3niy please! post post post! oh yeah and a loner post PLEASE?!?:D haha nice writting:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. O.O
    what what shu shaaf?? :o

    looking 4wrd to the next part :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL, you so want to grasp us with the whole cliffhanger thing, la?

    Woo, keep writing though!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please continue! ;(

    ReplyDelete