Friday, June 19, 2009

8 Things

8 things
I was tagged by SoftWhispers (Thanks)

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
- Summer !!!!! :D
- London
- Driving License [which leads me to]:
- DRIVING :D
- Ramadan with the whole family xDD
- Grades to come out
- To finish the 'educational part' of my life, although it's still gna be longgg :(
- For me to finish this part of the post because it's LONG and harder than expected :P

8 Things I wish I could do:
- Change the mentality of retarded people in our society
- DRAW and PAINTT!
- Be an amazing photographer.
- Buy whichever car I feel like :( [trust me its a big list ;p]
- Speak French
- Have a skill which is actually useful :P
- Be friends with celebrities :P xDD
- Be in Love? :D

8 Things I love:
- CAAAAAAARRRRSSSSSSSSS [which leads to]:
- Mercedeses, Ferraris, Bentleys, and Rolls Royces :(
- My laptop :P
- Food :P
- PARISSSSSSSSSSS !
- PHOTOSHOP, oh yesss, PHOTOSHOP [how did I forget ;p]
- Winter time.
- Travelling.

8 Things I did yesterday - Welcome to what's actually a somewhat eventful day :P
- Sleep :P
- Finally get my ass back on BLOGGER.
- Buy clothes for the summer [Landmark, Villagio]
- Dinner at La Cigale
- Sneak a drive in my mom's car xD (A)
- MSN
- FACEBOOK.
- Take my cat to the vet :P

8 Shows I watch:
- Lost
- Gossip Girl
- 90210
- Desperate Housewives
- Chuck
- The Mentalist
- Privileged[or should I say watched]?
- CSI [every now and then]

8 Bloggers I tag (I'll just tag a few 'cause most of you were already tagged XD)
- Soft Whispers
- Cupid
- Teenager At Sea
- Dazzlin
- StarLight

Madri min ba3ad :D
;p

10 comments:

  1. I can tell someone's obsessed with cars :P
    I hope you get a RR :P So classy <3
    uff 7ameeeer they cancelled privileged :( SO NOT FAIR
    i cant believe they kept that teenager show (the one where she gets pregnant) and CANCEL privileged which was oh-so-amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks a lot for tagging me;** ughh they canceled priveleged!!? Walah and i was waiting for new episodes thanks s.w for clarifying bas laish it's not fair I love it:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. photoshop, I'm obsessed with it bas a7is there's a lot of things that I wanna learn how to in photoshop bas I can't since mine is for Mac and there aren't lots of tutorials hmph

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many years do u have ahead of u to get ur license?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cupid: Its basically the same, it's just that when they say mathalan hold the Crtl key and do that, its like some other shortcut on the Mac keyboard. The concepts are the same, just try it out when you're bored ! :D You'll waste time and forget about boredness, and who knows, you might actually learn something ! :D

    Anonymous: I get it this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i like the one being friends with celebs!!! gd luck on that:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha :P
    I guess that's why it's something I 'WISHH' I could do :P Cuz it's sorta not happening? :P

    Hehe thanks for the comment anyways:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O

    An Austin Martin belongs on the list of cars!

    I've always had a dream that my first car would be an Austin Martin and I want to buy it with money earned myself. My dad thinks it's a lost dream but hey you never know :P

    and and I heart gossip girl and 90210, best shows ever (: Try watching heroes, it's pretty cool.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeahh it should!! :P But the thing is I'm not as passionate about them about the rest of the ones listed up there. But anyway, it's a pretty cool car too :D Did you see the 4-door version ? Pretty cool.

    Anyway, I like dreaming, even if I know sometimes the dream is looooong long lost dream :) It gives me hope and a push, and mostly something to think about at night when I can't sleep :P Hehe. Good luck on getting your first Aston ;)

    I watched Heroes up until the beginning of season 3, then I got bored of it because I was watching some other shows that were a bit more intersting :P It's too complicated, ya3ni you have to be very attentive to what happened in episodes and seasons before, and I'm the kind of person that just focuses on the main events in a show, so the minimal details, which contribute a great deal later to the show, are sometimes lost. :P And that's what I hate about Heroes. Ya3ni Season 3 mafahamt shay. :P Anyways, all shows are pretty good these days! :D

    Oh and, thanks for leaving the 8th comment on this '8 things' post ;p xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aston Martins rule! :P Bentleys are amazing too but I'm just trying to be on the more rational side and seeing as how it's pretty impossible for me to get an Austin Martin as my first car with my OWN money, it seems even more impossible to get a Bentley.

    Hahah, true but sometimes I feel like I'm too dreamy and way too optimistic. What if one day I wake up and see just how horrible reality is? The future's always been my worst fear. annd thank you, I'm going to need all the luck I can get (A)

    Yeaah, everyone said it got more boring. I heard supernatural was good as well, I want to watch it.

    I talk too much o.O

    ReplyDelete