Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Layout?

Hi Guys!

I got bored of my old layout, and decided to change it! It was a bit too depressing, lol. :P

The picture I used here is from a girl on Flickr, isimha QTRZ Delirium. Guys her shots are breathtaking, 9ij amazing. Please check her out, here's a link. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she's really nice and she let me use the photo, and was happy I asked for her permission! So Kudos to QTRZ Delirium ! :D

What do you guys think of the new layout?
Leave me a comment.

5 comments:

  1. I Think I Like This Better Than The Old One... Ur Right It Was Depressing... I Have A Thing For Eyes So Maybe That's Why I Like It...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT.. I adore the colour o the pic is GORGEOUS mashalla.. lol o ur right about the depressing part (it was kinda depressing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :D

    And that was sort of my intention from having the guy and the black and stuff but then it got too boring :P and depressssssing :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so know the feeling! I keep playing with mine, only to find a good layout and then realize the 'post a comment' link doesnt work.
    UFF!

    Anyway, I like the all-knowing eye :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked out all her photos...they truly are oh-so-amazing!! mashallah! could u also please continue with ur story..and if im not askin too much I'd really appreciate it if you check out my blog/new story on this website: http://heart-charm.blogspot.com/

    Thanx ;*

    ReplyDelete