Sunday, April 26, 2009

ATW - 2

Hi guys, sorry for the short post, but I'm really busy with this economics portfolio at uni ! grr :@ fa gilt akeed everyone wants to know what happens next, so I'm gna post this before I leave to uni ! Enjoy :)


“How are you feeling today, Omar?”

“I’m better, much” I said, choking the words out of my voice box, making it seem like I was actually feeling better when my heart was sinking in the dumps of depression.

“Today we’re trying something different.” She said callously. Everything she’s been trying to do to me for the past ma3arf kam shahar hasn’t been working. None of it. Nothing will change what happened that night.

“Oh really? What is it?” I said, not caring what new method she was following in order to enliven the lifeless soul within me.

“It’s a bit tough, but I think it’s the right time. Afterall, you’ve in this state for almost 15 months now. The only way anyone could really get over something that happened is by facing the reality of it.” She said, looking me straight in the eye, taking out what looked like a needle.

I did not like the sound of this, and I could feel a sudden rush of heat scurrying through my body, forcefully making its way to my head. I started having a slight feeling of nausea, and I got the sudden need of having to sit down.

After that, everything after that was a blur. I do recall remembering these three things though:

A knife ... Blood on my hands .... Haifa

14 comments:

  1. OhMYGod
    Next one NOW please (a)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he killed Haifa;/ I'm into this story;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. O M G...

    Good luck with your economics portfolio (thank god I changed my major when I could).. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really good!!
    but who's haifa?
    more more pls....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whose Blood?!
    What Knife?!
    Who's Haifa?!
    Gd Luck With Your Portfolio Thing, Post Soon Please! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes:s and 15 monthes?:|

    and the cliff hangers aren't gonna be a habit are they?:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the support everyone.

    Queen Bee: You never know ;)

    Dazzlin: eee wallah zain sawaiti ! malat 3ala eco ;P

    Jana, TeenagesAtSea : wait and seee ! ;D

    Cupid : You never know ;) Do you like it or hate it ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i'm a fan of cliff hangers myself but only in my story not them being applied on me:p but between me and you, they draw the readers more and keep them more tense, soo okay bartha eb cliff hangers:p

    ReplyDelete
  9. NUMBER ONE FAN

    I LOVE THE NEW STORY
    AND MALE PERSPECTIVE ! ROCK ON

    ReplyDelete
  10. nurse? as in everyday hospital and not as in a psychiatric ward cause he hurt haifa right :s

    I have to praise you for your writing, AMAZING mashalah 3laik keep it up ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you soooo much !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haifa? Haifaaaaa.

    I'm extremely excited. Please do hurry up with the rest, I'm so dissapointed that I've got one more post to read. Oh, don't make him a murderer!

    ReplyDelete